Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Energy and Weight Loss Supplement Scam - MethylHex 4.2 and Rapid Action Energize

I want to some insight shed light really quickly regarding the energy/weight-loss supplement MethylHex 4.2. 

MethylHex 4.2 is an energy supplement that claims to also cause weight loss. A 60 day supply costs $60 to $80, depending on where you purchase.

That's pretty expensive considering it has the exact same ingredients in it as the Rapid Action Energize 2-way supplement found at gas stations for around $5 for 4 tablets. In fact, an entire case (24 packs) of the Rapid Action tablets can be bought for less than $50.

So basically, this high-priced MethylHex 4.2 garbage is nothing more than an extremely, painfully over-priced knock-off with huge claims and promises. Some of those promises include: energy, weight loss, focus and mental clarity, and even improved mood.

I would like to dive deeper into this particular topic, but I'm late for work right now and just wanted to put that little snippet of information out there as quickly as I could since many people are paying such outrageous prices for a product that's basically identical to one much cheaper.

I have used the Rapid Action Energize stuff and absolutely hated it. It came with a host of disgusting side effects that just made me feel downright shitty. It made me sweat like a beast all over my body, although I felt chilled. A lot like a bad fever. It made my head feel like it was spinning (and not in the good way.) I felt like my mind was all over the place and I couldn't focus for the life of me. 

Furthermore, instead of energizing me, it made me feel ill where I only wanted to lie down and not move, but with the most extreme jitters I've ever had. I felt like my entire body was vibrating, and to put it simply, just nothing in my body felt "right." 

So, I'm not endorsing or recommending either of the two products, but think it's important to let folks know when there's two products that are the same, but with hugely different price tags.

Lastly, upon an Internet search, I also came across a "Warning Letter" to SEI Pharmaceuticals (the makers of MethylHex) issued by the FDA. Seeing an FDA "Warning Letter" is always a red flag. 

At this moment, I don't have time to dig deeper into the letter or the manufacturer or the supplement itself, as I'm late for work as it is, but I encourage you guys to do some research if you've been using the MethylHex or have been considering taking it.  
 

No comments: