Translate

Friday, December 23, 2011

Natural Adult Toy Cleaner!



Dream Toys Adult Toy Cleaner is an outstanding option for quick cleaning of your adult toys. It's natural, anti-bacterial, anti- fungal and anti-viral! A lot of times, I just avoid toy cleaners because I am skeptic. With a lot of them, I worry that they're not as effective as soap and water and I don't like taking chances when it comes to cleaning toys. However, Dream Toys Adult Toy Cleaner, I have faith in! It contains Tea Tree Oil and It contains Eucalyptus Oil which is also an antiseptic natural oil. In the 1880's it was used for its antiseptic properties during surgeries.  It is cruelty free and the bottle states that it's made with pure natural essential oils. Now, I have to take a pause to give Dream Toys some serious kudos!

Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and isn't likely to cause allergic reactions. I use Tea Tree Oil for many things. As a kid my mom kept it in the house as long as I can remember. She used it for everything! We still do. When any of us have a stopped up nose, we sniff the open bottle of pure tea tree oil and that will open the passages up real quick!

I really like that Dream Toys chose to use such healthy ingredients. You guys might even remember a post I did a very long time ago about Tea Tree Oil having the ability to get rid of a yeast infection. How awesome is that? I've used it for my face, as an ingredient in body and facial scrubs, for injuries, etc. It's an amazing oil! 

 I wanted to add that little info about Tea Tree Oil since it is one of the ingredients used in Dream Toys' Adult Toy Cleaner. I am unsure as to how much Tea Tree Oil is used in it, but I am able to smell it in the product. It smells minty. When used in pure form, it can be strong smelling, but not bothersome.

Enough about that. The toy cleaner comes in a 4 fl. OZ bottle or 120 ml. A little goes a long way. For a small bullet vibrator, one to two sprays will be plenty. For a larger toy like a rabbit vibrator, I like using 4-5 sprays just to be sure. This means the bottle will last quite a while. 

 It's a clear liquid that comes out of the spray bottle. The consistency is that of water. I expected it to be oily after reading the ingredient Tea Tree Oil, but it's not. Tea Tree Oil isn't extremely greasy anyways. 

 HOW TO USE:
 The directions state to ALWAYS remove batteries from a battery operated toy first which is very important because you could ruin your toy. Also, make sure the battery cap is screwed on well before cleaning. 

 "For maximum effectiveness spray generously on toy, leave for 20 seconds then pat dry or rinse with warm water." I do prefer rinsing with warm water, but a wipe down will do as well. The bottle also states not to spray the cleaner on genitals or in mouth. Very important because this is a toy cleaner only, not a genital cleaner.

 The natural cleaner is amazing for anybody with allergies or those who are really concerned about the ingredients they use. I have gotten this directly on my skin and it doesn't harm, irritate or leave residue.

 I love that after using the cleaner on my toys, I can be confident that they're clean. Also, it's great that the ingredients aren't harmful and they don't leave my toys sticky or greasy. It's safe to use Dream Toys Adult Toy Cleaner on all toys. 

 The ingredients include: Aqua/water, benzalkonium chloride, lauryl dimethyl oxide, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil.

  The toy cleaner spray is great for when you don't have time to run to the sink for a cleaning. It's great for when you aren't around a sink and for those times when you're toy manages to collect lint and hair when you sit it down. It's easy to use and quick! I do recommend sterilizing toys that are safe to be sterilized every once in a while just to maintain a super clean toy. Keeping your toys clean will prevent infections like yeast, UTI's, bacteria and many other nasty germ spreading. Cleaning before and after use is healthy, but after a toy's been stored away for a while, it doesn't hurt to give it a few sprays before use. See my TOY TIPS page (at the very top of this page, you'll find it) for more info on maintaining your toys.




*see my disclosure page for more info on sponsored reviews. Also, you can view my honesty pledge at the top of this page.*

6 comments:

garry said...

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post..... Really i am impressed from this post....the person who creates this post it was a great human. Thanks for shared this with us.

Sex Toys

Anonymous said...

Amazing Adult Toy really they help me for enjoying my sex. thanks marijuana

Anonymous said...

Really it will help me to clean my sex toys.. thanks for this post buddy. Cd Universe

FetishMeUp said...

Adult Toy Cleaners are as important as Adult Toys

Anonymous said...

Its Really Great! to clean our adult toys with natural cleaner thanks for sharing. adult product

Maestro Green said...

Thank you for sharing this cleaner that I can use for my organic adult toy