Translate

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wonderful skincare product! California Body

I always try to let y’all lovely readers in on all of my favorite, sometimes strange products and such. I have found another one worth blogging about! It would be my new pearl of the day…


California Body Care’s Fruit Enzyme Peel from http://www.californiabodycare.com/

I’ve actually got the peel on my face at this very moment! I really like it. I’ve used masks before, many, many different kinds and never really had results. In rare cases, I’d get a tiny glow for an hour or two after the mask came off. Nothing special. I’ve only used one other facial peel before and it was the kind you get from Wal Mart or CVS. I experienced no results from the peel whatsoever. I have used mud masks, Dead Sea, red sea, sea of this and sea weed of that and still came out with either a blistered face, or nothing at all.

I just rinsed the peel off of my face and let me just say WHOA! The directions said to leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse. I however, got busy and left it on for about 30 minutes. I can’t believe how soft and velvet-y my face feels! My fingers are even soft from using them to apply to my face!

It honestly feels like a really soft, plush blanket. That is the only way I know to describe it and my pores are barely visible and as I’ve said before, they’re normally huge.

I am in the process of trying several different products from California Body http://www.californiabodycare.com/ (Check them out!) at the moment so I will be sure to keep updating you on each product. So far, I haven’t needed my usual moisturizer or make-up. It seemed to even my skin color and clear away all patches and discoloration. I have never in my life seen my skin looking so truly pretty. Normally you would never hear me call my skin pretty, far from it actually. I found the results to be absolutely stunning. That’s why I just couldn’t resist a photo. I just had to show the results.

And as crazy as it is, I am not wearing any make-up whatsoever. I’m sure that’s obvious. (lol) & before you even go there, you should know this photo was taken at 4:40 AM, with a migraine, olive oil in my hair and no masc1ara which is a huge deal to me! Lol. Let’s move on to the pros and cons, or should I just say the pros?

PROS:

1. This peel left my face very soft.

2. It’s organic.

3. Cleared up slight un-even skin tone.

4. Practically made my pores disappear! Wow!

5. Got rid of dead skin.

CONS:

1. So far the only thing I could even dream up is that I felt a tiny bit of tightness afterwards, but hardly enough to even matter. My skin wasn’t dry at all and the tightness more than likely came from tanning and my always having dry skin. Certainly not enough to where I even needed moisturizer. So I can’t really say there’s any cons here.

*I plan to write a review for the other California Body products I've been using. They certainly have some outstanding skincare products!

No comments: