Translate

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last section of my short story: MRS. WALTERS HAS EYES IN THE BACK OF HER HEAD

For those of you that were kind enough to read my post of a story I've written, I just now got a chance to post the last section! I hope you'll read it. It's just a short assignment story, but I thought it was exciting enough to post. Here you are! (Those of you who haven't read the 1st section, but want to, you can find it in the 2nd to last post. lol Sorry.)


  “P.I. Chris, are you ready to accomplish mission one?” Johnny asked forcing a deep voice as he slapped my shoulder.


  “Yes P.I. Johnny! First, there’s one thing we gotta do,” I said in my best private investigator voice. I held out both hands to initiate our usual secret handshake.

“Let’s go get em’!” Johnny screamed.

We crept down the hall and into Mrs. Walters’ classroom. We even used the moves they do on TV when they’re about to catch the bad guys.

We searched her entire classroom for secret hiding spots. Everybody has a secret hiding spot.

“P.I. Johnny, I think we’ve found something. Come fast!”

We both stood back staring at the box of little brown colored eye balls soaked in water that we found taped underneath her desk.

“Oh shhugar!” Johnny squealed.

“She really does have extra eyes!”

4 comments:

Kindros said...

Wait, where is the first part? I might of missed it. Sounds fun though. :)

Admin1 said...

Lol Yes there's a first part. It's here: http://kendrasuniquestyle.blogspot.com/2011/02/little-somethin-somethin-for-my.html

I'm so glad you read some of it! Thank you. :)

Anthony J. Langford said...

haha - gross... yeah..the title kind of gives it away.. but still very cute... im sure kids will love it...!

well done..



=]

Admin1 said...

Craaap! lol. It was a little predictable. I could make some changes to it. Thank yall so much for reading thoug! & Thank you, Anthony for the b-day wishes! Means so much!