Translate

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My PeArL of the day ~ brown sugar & lemon grass - it gets me going!

   Hello my sparkling little kittens,
I'm here again to bring you my luxurious, mouth watering, get-you-going PeArL of the day...

  First, I'll let the picture do the speaking.

This is the Brown Sugar Body Scrub from http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/ it contains brown sugar and butters! How amazing does that sound? Multiply that by 10. I have never in my life used or even known of a body scrub like this. It's truly mind blowing!

   The smell of it alone just gets me going. It smells like a very rich desert, you can definitely smell the ingredients. It has a hint of lemongrass scent too. It's enough to make my mouth water. It's extremely rich. I loved that it wasn't "just another one of those body scrubs." This one was much more than that. It's a pretty powerful little scrub. Many scrubs tend to make you soft, but they don't always seem to be very cleansing. This one, I found to be all.

   PROS:
1. Cleansing with the perfect level of exfoliation, not too rough, not too subtle.

2. It gets the job done, but leaves a beautiful scent. Perfect for a relaxing shower.

3. Leaves your skin more beautiful than ever, glowing, so soft. It doesn't leave a single patch of dead/dry skin behind and still leaves your skin flawlessly smooth. I actually said "My legs look gorgeous!" to the B/F after I showered. If you know me, you know I don't say things like that often.

4. Thick & rich. When I say rich, I mean rich like gourmet chocolate!

5. Results are not temporary. Most scrubs I've used end up being good until a week later, it seems they just don't quite stick to their job & they only keep your skin smooth for a few hours. The Brown Sugar Scrub from http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/ will never slack on the job! It has kept my entire body, (keep in mind this body goes through quite a bit of tanning bed visits) flawless & 100% smooth.

6. A scent so rich & luxurious.

7. The only way I know how to describe this scrub is to say it left my skin like silk and that is an understatement!

  The only thing I didn't care for was that it did seem to clog my razor, but it the company did not claim that it wouldn't so by no means do I blame them.   

   I can truthfully say the scrub is more promising than it claims. The razor clogging was more than likely from the scrub being so rich, not greasy. Had it not been, it probably wouldn't do as great of a job; a little razor clogging is totally worth it.

 The search is over. I have found 2 of the best sugar scrubs ever. This is certainly one of them.
 
  Go ahead, see for yourself. http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/

Much love to y'all. Check back for my upcoming PeArL. HINT: Lemongrass, baby!

-Kendra 

1 comment:

Anthony J. Langford said...

What the hell? that kinda looks yummy! lol.. yeah..i think im outa my depth here..lol...

Very informative though...


=]