Translate

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My PeArL of the day

 Today, my PeArL of the day is...









Gold bond ultimate healing lotion is My PeArL of the day. I love this product! This is the best lotion I've yet to find. It's not greasy, or sticky or thick. I always have an issue finding good lotion that doesn't feel sticky and heavy on. And, the best thing about this stuff is you won't need to fork over $35 dollars for a pedi anymore! That's a huge plus. It works incredibly well on dry, cracked feet no matter how severe the condition!




  Now, for my not-so PeArL-of the day:

People who promote a game where you torture and kill animals on their blog. That is disturbing and it got me irritated enough to blog about it. Why would we want our kids playing a game that teaches cruelty to animals. It just sickened me to see this blog. It actually said "everybody needs to play abc game. you go around killing animals and slaughtering them, it's so fun and it's hilarious!" They also wrote various ways you can torture the animals on the post but Im not posting that. But, seriously, what is hilarious or fun about being cruel to animals? But, hell, I still don't understand that one game where you have sex with hookers. Maybe it's just me that doesn't get into those things. I just think that's taking away from children when they play those games. It teaches wrong behavior and teaches zero morality.

No comments: