Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Maadisha Hair Mask





 If any of you remember me posting recently about a few Maadisha products, you're in luck! You probably remember how many great things I had to share about the Maadisha items. And for those of you who have been asking about the Maadisha hair products and how well they've worked for me, you'll be happy to hear about that as well as how this Maadisha hair mask is going for me! Just hold your taters, I'm gettin' there!




 So the tub of creamy looking stuff you see is the Maadisha's Hair Mask 2. I have been using this for a couple of weeks now.

I'll start now by sharing what the Hair Mask 2 is designed to do. You probably already guessed that it is a hair mask. For those of you who do not know, a hair mask is basically the same as a face mask -- a cream or serum you leave on your face (or hair in this case) for a period of time in order to receive special benefits that you can't otherwise get from a regular product.

This hair mask2 is very different from most hair masks available, and if you read my last posts on Maadisha products, you may have guessed why -- the ingredients. Now that I've told you what this is, I'll let you in on how to use it and what's so special about the ingredients, and then we'll talk results!

How to use Hair Mask2
Hair Mask 2 is meant to be applied to damp hair. You can smooth it onto your hair using your fingers or a comb. I use my fingers starting at the root, applying only a small amount, and adding more as I reach the tips. I do this because my roots aren't the damaged part of my hair, the tips are! Maadisha recommends applying it to your damp, clean hair, but I have actually used it before my hair-washing as well as after. Both gave me great results. 

You can leave the mask on pretty much however long you wish. I've left it on for 25 minutes at the shortest and 2 hours at the longest. Of course, the more damaged your hair, the better results you'll see if you leave it on longer. An hour usually suffices, but after using it several times, I find that 25 minutes does the trick just fine. You can leave it on for just 10-15 if you like or you could put on a cap and sleep with it on.

I simply dip my fingers into the tub, grab some of the creamy Hair Mask and begin. I want to tell you how this stuff feels . . . when I dig in, it feels as if it's melting onto my skin and hair. It's kind of cool, creamy and almost reminds of me ice cream the way it melts. It feels so neat! 

My first time using this was a tad scary. I worried it would leave my hair greasy, even if I washed it afterward. This has happened to me with so many products that I was preparing for a whole new shower just in case. I'm really happy to say that it didn't leave any greasy residue. At. All!  

The Hair Mask2 does have a scent -- minty. It's not really strong while it's on my hair, so this is a plus. I don't mind the minty aroma, but I like that I cannot smell it while it's on my hair. It's not overpowering to my sensitive nose, sinuses & migraine-prone head.

What is Hair Mask2's Purpose?
Maadisha's Hair Mask2 is designed to make hair stronger, thicker, fuller, bouncier as well as add shine. And even better, it also takes very good care of your damaged, dry hair and split ends! This is like the perfect all-in-one Hair Mask. It is exactly what my hair needs.

Maadisha says the hair mask "virtually eliminates all split ends!"

About what makes Maadisha Hair Mask2 special
If you remember my posting about Maadisha's Soap5 and Shampoo9, you know about Maadisha's "ayurganic" ingredients, which is basically a combination of using ayurveda and organic ingredients. This is good.

  "Hairmask2 is formulated with traditional Ayurvedic ingredients including Fenugreek, Henna and Indian Gooseberry. This treatment restores energy and elasticity while stimulating hair follicles. Now you can rejuventate your hair in just 10 – 15 minutes in the comfort of your own home, with immediate results."

The ingredients aren't only completely safe, but they have amazing benefits too!



  1. Gooseberry – Promotes hair growth and hair pigmentation
  2. Henna - Conditions hair while eliminating split ends
  3. Fenugreek - Strengthens hair to help hair grow
  4. Shea Butter – Natural conditioner to leave hair silky

Now, as far as split ends go, Maadisha is right -- my horribly split ends are hardly even noticeable after using the hair mask. I usually have to use it once-twice a week to keep my hair looking nice. To me, it looks almost as if the mask has sealed my hair shaft or something and usually my ends are bad!

Also, I was really excited to have so much bounce to my hair! I have really flat, lifeless, limp hair and I can even tease the heck out of it and have it totally fall flat. :( I blow dry my hair at the roots after using the Hair Mask2 and my hair is so bouncy and has volume that my eyes have never witnessed before. I adore, adore, adore it! It's so lightweight and bouncy, and doesn't lose it's volume until I've slept on it and it's became a bit oily.

Another great thing: I really expected the HairMask2 to weigh my hair down since it's so moisturizing and creamy, I expected results like hair conditioner -- weighed down. I never use conditioner because it makes my hair disasterous. But I have even slathered HairMask2 on my roots and it still does not weigh it down. If my hair is really damaged, I'll slather it on my damp hair from root to tip, let it set for at least 15 minutes, and then rinse it out since I put so much on and then my hair looks and feels amazing.


















*I recieve no monetary payment for my reviews. Each review is my honest opinion. My reviews are in compliance with FTC's guidelines. See my disclosure page and honesty pledge for more info on sponsored reviews!*



No comments: