Translate

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Pearl Of The Day - Renewal Serum





  "The Renewal Serum penetrates deep into the dermal layer of the skin to repair damaged skin. The serum stimulates the development of new skin cells with the power of Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin A. The formula diminishes the appearances of lines, minor scars, age spots, and sun damage for fresh looking skin. It may be used as a skin brightener to restore complexion and enable an even skin tone."

Contains organic herbs, Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, MSM, Organic Kojic Acid, Organic jojoba, Grape,  Kiwi, apple and strawberry fruit extract,  Organic Lemon, Organic Ginseng, Organic Anise, Organic Horseradish, Organic Schisandra, Organic Fennel, Melissa Essential Oil, Vitmains A and E, Ethelhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol and more, but I only listed these here. To see the FULL LIST of ingredients in this product you can go here to view them.

DIRECTIONS:
Smooth several drops onto face and neck after cleaning. Can be used morning and evening!

The Lady Soma Renewal Serum is both Anti-aging and Anti-wrinkle. It's "Designed to penetrate skin using concentrated dose of Hyaluronic Acid which is known as a renewal formula for promoting cell production and hydration for smooth, glowing skin!"



  Excuse the horrendous nails! (I was practicing and testing colors lately and well, we have one ugly combination here! Lol)

  What I was trying to show in the above picture was the actual product/serum. It's thin and serum-y, but not incredibly runny which is something I see a lot in serums. I'm really pleased with this texture. It's almost gel-like so it goes on really well without running off my hands. The thickness is like that of a thin gel.

  I have to say, the Renewal Serum is the first ever serum I've used that didn't leave a tacky, shiny feel and look on my skin. I tend to avoid serums just for that reason, but I actually love the way the Renewal Serum goes on the skin... My lovie does too! (Shhh!)

  I've been adding a bit of info to this review over the course of the past couple of weeks and now that I've had the chance to really use it and see results, I'm confident when I say that it's a must have product for those looking for these type of results.

  The more I use the Renewal Serum, the more I love it. I've said so many times that I end up dreading even using a product after a couple of weeks because it kind of stops showing results. Recently I spent a lot of money on a tiny jar of cream/moisturizer for my face and I loved it during the first 6 days and then I started noticing that it would do crazy things like roll up in tiny balls and come right off my face! It was so weird because it never done those things the previous 6 days. Sadly, this is the case with a lot of skincare products. They work well when you first use them and then they get a mind of their own and rebel! I was a little tense this past week when I'd go to use the Renewal Serum. It done so wonderfully well for my skin that I would get nervous as I continued using it, afraid it'd stop producing results like everything else.

  I'M more than happy to report that I've had no decrease in results while using Lady Soma's Renewal Serum daily for more than 15 days! As soon as I leave the shower, it's the first thing I use. I usually have my deodorant, makeup, vitamins and lotions lined up waiting for me when I get out of the shower and I always grab the Renewal Serum first, even before deodorant! It's actually a pleasure to use. My skin is almost always tight and a bit dry when I'm done showering and the minute I massage the Renewal Serum into my skin, things start to loosen up and look great. My pores look smaller every single time I use it and I've never used anything that has evened out my complexion like the Renewal Serum! I've used the BHA lotions and everything.

  While I do add a drop of moisturizer to my nose before applying makeup, the serum gives the rest of my skin the perfect amount of hydration and not a bit of greasyness!  This is definitely a product that's given me results that I've never encountered with other products and if you'll take a glance at a number of my  posts, you'll see that I have tried it all!

  I can't quite point out what it is about the Renewal Serum that makes everything look so darn perfect, but I can say that applying makeup is so much easier. I use a little foundation to give me some color since I'm anemic, it shows in my face. Before I used the Renewal Serum, I would have to scrub my face with my abrasive exfoliator daily and twice in a row! Then I'd smother on moisturizer, let it dry and mix my foundation with twice as much moisturizer. I'd apply that and go over it with a powder foundation then a bronzer, then a blush! Talk about cakin' it on! It was awful and honestly, needing to do so much to my face made me feel really bad. No matter what, it just looked bad to me. With all the dryness and uneven color and then makeup on top of it, I never was very pleased. Using the Renewal Serum really has made things so different for me. As bad as this sounds, I don't feel like I look awful without makeup anymore. I still like to add color, but there's never any really bad spots of discoloration (especially around my mouth!) or blemishes or really large pores.

  This is a bit long, but I really wanted to go into detail about my personal experience using the Renewal Serum. I mentioned the discoloration around my mouth. About that, for some reason, the area around my entire mouth looked darker than my face. I hated that and couldn't get rid of it. Peroxide, lemon juice and even skin bleach didn't fix it. I'm not sure why it was there, but I really hated it and after about a week and a half, I noticed it wasn't dark around that area anymore! You guys might have even noticed the color in some of my blog photos before.

  Anybody who struggles with discoloration or age spots, blemishes or dull skin will truly appreciate Lady Soma's Renewal Serum. I hope with all my heart that it continues to make my skin look so nice. Using it has saved me so much time that I normally spend fixing my face. Now, I slap on the mascara and serum and a little bronzer and I'll have an extra hour to do other things with my time. I love you Lady Soma!


  Well, my lovelies, now that I've shared my little insecurities (and the fix for them!) I will leave you to check out the Lady Soma line yourself. If you happen to use Lady Soma, feel free to share your experiences with me too! I love hearing y'all's results too!




*for more info on sponsored reviews, see my disclosure page. You can view my honesty pledge at the top of page*

 

No comments: