Translate

Friday, February 17, 2012

Tie Dyed Pink!



  Do you guys remember my post on the lovely purple Tie Dyed Leggings from Stocking Store.com? I promised a post on the pink leggings and here they are! Just as cute as can be and super comfortable!



  The pink Tie Dyed Leggings and the purple are footless so you can wear any shoes you choose! They look great with a dress and heels or a skirt and regular flip flops. 


Like I mentioned when I showed the purple tights like these, they are some of the most comfortable leggings I've ever worn. They fit well and are opaque. The footless feature means you are not limited to wearing certain shoes, but can wear shoes that show your feet like sandals.

As the photos show, these are a very vivid pink color which I love! They look great with black or white clothing. 

These will stretch to accommodate most sizes and the breathable material allows you to be more comfortable than normal hose.

These comfortable, lovely leggings are available in both pink and purple and can be found at Stocking Store.com!

 

1 comment: