Translate

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wireless Vibrating Bullet!



  A remote controlled, wireless bullet! A very large one too. Many, many couples like me & mine and even single ladies long for a wireless bullet. The main reason we spend so much money and time trying to find the right one is because... we want to use it in, well, not-so-discrete places! That's right. I'm with the rest of ya. We've been on the long hunt for a wireless bullet to use for a little thrill in public where nobody knows, but us and my partner can surprise me by changing speeds.

  The problem with this genuis idea is that, although there are tons of these type of toys on the market, I have never found one (or even heard of one) that would work in public and actually be controllable when used under clothing. Dream Toys Remote Pleasure Device has a lot going for it! It can actually reach up to 30 ft. if not more. Yes, under clothing! My partner and I were very unfortunate with this vibrator, but we were able to use it one time and I believe there's some way we can make it work again.

 When we did use it, we tested how far it would reach. I laid in the bed, under covers with the bullet on my girly bits. He walked out of the room changing the settings with the remote control. He made it all the way to the end of our front porch (which is as long as the house is!) and it was still going strong! Wow! You can't even get that in the "luxury" Lelo wireless bullets! Aside from that absolutely outstanding feature, the rest is not as... outstanding.

  First of all, we were only able to get this to turn on one time and that took a lot of work. There is an on/off switch at the side of the remote. There's also 3 buttons on the remote. A power button, up and down button. I assume the little slide button at the side that says on/off is for when you need to turn it completely off since the vibrator will work without the remote as long as batteries are inside. The tiny on/off switch at the side of the remote is not reachable via either of our hands or finger nails. It's almost inside the groove. It doesn't protrude allowing you to slide it easily. We have to use a pen or something small to make it move. So we turned that on a trillion times then with all 2 batteries inside the bullet and one in the remote, powered it on. NOTHING. After finally giving up, he tried again hours later. Magic. It turned on. I was able to use it for a good 30 minutes without it showing signs of dying, but that was the last time it ever turned back on.


I'm not sure what the problem is, but it has a mind of it's own. I hope with continuous working on this thing that it will eventually turn back on, but as of now it won't budge.



 THE TOY'S FEATURES:

-You have a remote that takes one 12v battery and the bullet that takes 2 AAA batteries. ALL batteries are included.

-Waterproof

 - The bullet is monstrously huge. It also has a retrieval cord if you're able to actually insert the gigantic thing.

 - The remote has an LCD backlight. Since it only worked once, I don't quite remember much about it, but it was fancy with little stars and stuff.

 - Bullet has a nice variety of 10 buzzy, powerful speeds.

 - Remote and bullet have a very light "velvet coating". It isn't like silicone or rubber. The bullet is still as hard as plastic, but you're able to grip it better.

 The bullet is 3" long x 1.25" wide.

 Circumference: 4.25
 Remote is 1.5" wide x 3.5" tall.

 The remote fits comfortably in the hand, the bullet fits bulky and impossible under jeans. If you wear a dress or skirt with a full back panty, this could be held inside the panties, but is too big to slip inside a crotch liner. It looks like a have a serious penis if I put this in my jeans so that's one reason it can't be worn in public. Since I don't own panties large enough to hold the big bullet in them, I can't wear this in public. Besides those things, this can get a tiny bit loud, also limiting your public use of this vibrator.

 I cannot remember the speeds since I only got to use this once, but thankfully, the package has them listed:

 1. Soft
 2. Strong.
 3. Intense.
 4. Soft Pulse.
 5. Strong Pulse.
 6. Triple Pulse.
 7. Intense Pulse.
 8. Mixed Pulse.
 9. Escalation.
 10. Roller coaster.

 The vibrator is strong and highly buzzy. The vibrations are not penetrating, but were a nice tease for me. I could have thoroughly enjoyed the fun of taking this along on a trip and playing with the different teasing speeds. It's a fun vibe with a cute pink and black color. It's perfect for beginners and tons of fun for even advanced users. It can be a fun thrill for couples like us, but I wish it would turn on.

  If you take a close look in the picture above, you can see that the battery compartment isn't snapped on. That's because the back won't go on after it's been removed for the battery placement. Neither me nor my partner can get this back on without breaking it. Still, the battery stays put just fine and I suppose duct tape would be a solution.


  I have to give major kudos where they are due. I have yet to see a package from Dream Toys that has vulgar text, trashy and distasteful images i.e. nudity, etc. That is awesome! Their packaging is simple, sweet and enticing. Perfect for gift giving. I don't mind leaving my items in these packages as they don't really scream "DIRTY GIRL!" They're just sweet. I am very happy with that aspect.

 I do think this remote controlled bullet was well designed, one of the best in fact. It's a very nice vibrator and I know I would enjoy it over and over... if I could only make the darn thing come back on!

 I still don't hesitate to recommend Dream Toys. Their products are good quality and nice. My sister saw this one and wanted it very badly! I decided if I can get this one to work, I'll buy her one. So the little flaws of this outweight the major flaws of the much higher priced remote controlled bullets.

To clean this you can use mild soap and warm water since it's waterproof or use the wonderful all natural Adult Toy Cleaner spray from Dream Toys.











*see my honesty pledge at the top of page. Also see my disclosure page for more info on sponsored reviews!*

No comments: