Translate

Friday, December 30, 2011

SOS candles and package...


 Well, I recieved 3 little one ounce candles and 2 of the package thingys today from SOS Novelties. I'm going to try and describe/review this as best as I can so bear with me.

 SOS Novelties is an online company that sells clothing, very sexy clothing and these candle thingys. The candles were opened and had been dug out of the container, only one was actually still in the container so I was able to light it. These candles double as "emollients" and body massage oils or just as a moisturizer.

 As a body massage oil and emollient, it works beautifully. They smell so nice and leave my skin shiny and soft. The one ounce of candle will burn for about 20 minutes before completely liquifying. You can begin to use on the body or have your partner use on your body (much more fun!) once it starts to liquify. It's oil so spilling would be disasterous. That's why it's best to keep the lid on when not in use. You can stick the lid back on while it is soldifying again. 

The candles are "all natural soy candles. Body safe and Paraben Free, No sulfates, petrochemicals, animal products or animal testing. "

 If you're careful, you can also use this to gently pour the warm oil on a partner. That's really fun, but be careful! The scent of one smelled strongly of watermelon and was delicious! Unfortunatley, that was one of the 2 that were dug into and really not usable. The other smelled floral.

 The one I was able to use is called Lueur mon amour and smells amazing! It does have a strong perfume smell when held to the nose, but doesn't irritate or smell strong when lit. I actually never smelled it in the bedroom while it was lit unless I was right next to it.

 Whether solid or melted, you can use it on the skin and it feels amazing and leaves your skin looking beautiful. The smell is beautiful on my skin, but nice. After a good 30 minutes, I don't smell it.

The company says the candles burn for a good 5 hours. I do think it will come close to meeting that time frame.

I assume those cans you see in the photo is what the original sized candles come in. They're cute little velvet cans with a lid and they do make beautiful gifts!

Check out their candles at SOS Novelties.

No comments: