Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ROAD KILL TEES - If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just suck!

                                       ~ ROAD KILL TEES ~

Sorry for the bad hair day in this one! Lol
    Road Kill Tees is just wonderful! They have hilarious tee shirts & of course my favorite, the offensive ones too! I'm actually wearing the "If at first you don't succeed then maybe you just suck" tank  (in pink and black) right now!

  I love this shirt, it works with everything! It sure was noticed too. Lol I went in the gas station for smokes & the guy who works there is so funny, every night I go in there & he's never ceased to amaze me or send me out laughing so hard I cry. Lol When I walked in he was staring to read my shirt & all of a sudden started cackling! I mean this guy was laughing so hard I thought he was gonna bust a gut. Lol

  He said "That is sweeet!" I won't be surprised if I go in there tomorrow night & he's wearing the same shirt, in pink. Ha Ha.

  Anyways, Road Kill Tees has a very awesome selection to choose from and like I always say, funny or offensive tees always make the best gifts! You can make someone smile and possibly even embarrass them at the same time with a good Road Kill tee. I love em!  They're also listed on my post "the best funny & offensive t-shirt sites" I have a couple of their shirt's photos listed on that post as well, just to show you some of the ones I thought were great.

  They're comfortable, not the kind of shirt you have to worry about trying on as they fit perfectly. No worries with sizing either. If you order a small, it will be a small not an XL. I had to mention that part because most t-shirt sizes are made so large that you can't be sure that your size will actually come in your correct size. Like I said, no worries with Road Kill. The sizes are not made extremely off. I really like that because while baggy tees are comfortable & are my favorite thing to sleep in, I prefer them to not look like a dress on me & that way I can wear them out too.

  They have so many shirts that I just love. I'm really falling for the Osama tees. Oh my, you guys have to check those out!  Another one I like says "I've got your back." & it's 2 stick people and one stick person is holding the other stick person's stick back! Ha Ha. I thought that one was cute & funny.


  Then there's the one that says "I shaved my balls for this?" Bahaha! I think that one is just freakin' hilarious. I would so wear it! (Who's to say I don't have balls anyways?)

  There's one that says "Don't be sexist, bitches hate that." That's pretty funny too. Another super funny one says "I don't need sex, the government fuc*s me every day." Too funny!

  & the one that really made me laugh out loud! "Are there too many illegal aliens in the United States?" Then it has the results which say "YES: 22%
NO: 17% & NO COMPRENDE:  61%" Oh my! I'm sorry, but that's laugh out loud funny!

  Ok, ok, I'll stop now & you loves can go see them for yourselves: Road Kill Tees

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank yоu a bunсh foг ѕharing thіs wіth all folks you гeally гecogniѕe whаt you are talkіng about!
Βookmarκed. Plеase additionally discusѕ with mу sitе
=). We cаn haѵe a hyperlinκ trаdе agreement among us
Stop by my website : Aloe Vera Uses