Translate

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Better Botanicals Botanical Hair care line - review-

                         Better Botanicals Botanical Hair Oil

  When I first got the sample products from Better Botanicals, I was so excited I couldn't pick which one I wanted to use first, but I did and it was the Botanical Hair Oil.

  I've used hot oil treatments and all the other hair treatments that claim to help damaged hair. It's never worked. That is why my thanks are to the Better Botanicals Hair oil which smells beautiful and makes my hair beautiful too! If a product can do even the least bit of help to my hair, then I will always be grateful! I have horribly damaged hair from straightening it every single day since high school. I seriously have not skipped a single day of flat ironing my hair in the past 4 years!

  I also bleach my hair regularly so you can imagine the damage I put my poor strands through. My hair stylist Stephanie is going to be SO proud of me!

                                              WHAT IT DOES
  The Botanical Hair Oil "optimizes shine and restores moisture balance." It also made my hair extremely soft and silky with no static! You can use it warm by placing it in a cup of warm water for a minute or you can just use it as is. I heated it in front of the heater for a minute then smoothed it from the scalp to the ends. I also massaged into my head a little for added shine and hydration.

  In the past, I've used hot oil treatments that have left my hair greasy no matter how many times I shampooed. That's so frustrating. The Botanical Oil didn't leave any yucky oil or greasyness. I usually can't use hair treatments or conditioner to help my hair's damage because it ends up making it so static-y that it's impossible to style or iron it. I was shocked that my hair slipped right through my iron with no static at all and it was extremely silky. It made my hair so healthy and pretty. It didn't take me but 20 minutes to completely iron it and it normally takes an hour!

  I love the Botanical Hair Oil. I used it 2 days ago and even after washing it, my hair is still perfectly shiny, silky, and healthy looking. It took away the fried areas and I haven't had any breakage. Woo Hoo to that!

                                     WHAT IT CONTAINS

  The Botanical Hair Oil contains Vitamin E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.  The oil is perfect for any hair type.

  Just leave it in for as long as you like. I only left it in my hair for 10-15 minutes and my hair was severely damaged. You can choose to leave it in longer or even over night with your hair wrapped in a scarf.

  Rinse well when you're ready to wash it out. I used the Amla Shine Daily Shampoo (another Better Botanicals wonder) to wash. I also used the Amla shampoo and conditioner daily. It seems the Botanical Hair Oil will work it's magic for weeks and then I will use it again when I bleach it this month.

         AMLA SHINE DAILY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

  The Amla Shine Daily Shampoo and Conditioner is wonderful! The conditioner has a subtle scent that reminds me of maple syrup. It's a pleasure to smell. The shampoo has a nice botanical scent.

                                          WHAT IT DOES

  Use the Amla Shine Daily Shampoo and Conditioner to give hair a slight volume boost and added shine and silkyness. I was so happy that the conditioner didn't cause my hair to be flat or static-y. As I mentioned previously, I don't use conditioner for those reasons. I'm glad that I can use this stuff because I really love what it does for my hair.

  After using the Amla Daily Shampoo and Conditioner my hair feels so silky and was much easier to iron and style. It looks so much healthier and has so far prevented the usual breakage from my damaged hair.

  I noticed that the blonde in my hair seemed to stand out more. It looks brighter to me after using the shampoo and conditioner.

  The shampoo is a rich brown color and the conditioner is a thick, creamy brownish white. From what I've read about the Better Botanicals company, they don't add artificial scents and colors.

  The conditioner prevents breakage and damage while strengthening hair. I noticed that my hair wasn't "weighed down" like it tends to get after using other shampoos and conditioners.  They are both Phthalate, SLS, and Paraben free!

  The Amla Shampoo is infused with plant and flower essences. The shampoo added shine to my hair. It contains Vitamin C and B. They are safe on color treated hair.

  You can also condition your hair with the Kokum Care Conditioner after using the Amla Shine Shampoo. The Kokum Care Conditioner works just as beautifully on my hair as the Amla Shine Conditioner . The Kokum Conditioner provides extra help for extra damaged hair. It helps breakage also.

  The Kokum Care Conditioner is one of my favorites because it's good for your scalp and helps with dandruff. I think Rosemary is an ingredient in the conditioner that helps with the dry scalp. It contains plant oils and herbs.

  All of the hair care samples I used from Better Botanicals have all gave my cleaner, healthier, and beautiful hair. It felt like the shampoos were cleaning the hair products out better than most shampoos. It seems to cut the hair sprays, etc. loose from hair better than regular shampoos.

                                    NEEM CARE SHAMPOO

  The Neem Care Shampoo is also a wonderful shampoo. It contains Neem which is a natural anti bacterial. And who doesn't love natural? Natural is always better! The Neem Shampoo contains rosemary like the Kokum Conditioner. On the back of the sample package, it also says that the Neem Shampoo contains Fenugreek and it states that it neutralizes toxins. That's a plus! This one is also safe to use on colored hair. It also says that it protects your hair from sun damage which is something that I find very important.

  The Neem shampoo is SLS free.


  My overall opinion of the Better Botanicals Hair care line is wonderful. I think very highly of the products. They contain natural & very effective ingredients that actually provide hair with the healthy nutrients it needs and is often deprived of. I will continue using the hair care products and am actually considering swapping all of my shampoos for the Better Botanicals Kokum, Amla, and definitely the Hair Oil. The Botanical Hair Oil is a MUST HAVE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ηi thеre would уou mind letting mе know ωhich wеbhost
you're utilizing? I'ѵe loaԁeԁ yοur blog in 3 ԁіfferent
web brоωsers and I must say this blog loаds a
lot quicκeг then moѕt. Cаn you suggest a good hoѕting рroviԁer
at a fair pricе? Μаny thаnks, Ι appreсiatе
it!
Here is my site Aloe Vera Uses