Translate

Friday, May 13, 2011

LUSCIOUS THRILL-HER

                     ULTRA GELLE LUSCIOUS THRILL-HER

   This Luscious Thrill Her vibe is an absolute pearl! I must admit, we had quite an adventure with this little guy.

  Upon first impression, the Thrill-Her vibe from Vibrator.com is nice looking and un-intimidating. I didn't expect any sort of mind-blowing experience with it. It's look is quite appealing. I honestly expected it to deliver a fun little foreplay, but nothing more. I was so in for it!

  I immediately fell in love with the touch of the Luscious Thrill-Her. It's very soft, a bit squishy. It's a jelly like material, but not packs more firmness than most jellies. Also, every jelly toy I've owned has had a very over powering scent. It isn't bad, but it's so strong that it does kind of get to me. The Luscious Thrill-Her was surprisingly scent-less!


  I had just recieved my Luscious Thrill-her and the same day I had to take a long trip to town. I'd say we were in the car for a good 2 hours at least. Thank God for the vibe! As always, I broke it out & sadly had no batteries.

  I decided to skip the vibe part since I had no batteries in the car. At first I said no because I didn't expect it to be exactly pain-less going in without at least using the vibes first. I was wrong there too!

  It glides perfectly. No grabbing or pulling and the material does not collect hair, dust, lint, etc. I honestly have no idea how this toy has such an amazing material and still doesn't pick up lint. I've never had a good jelly like that.

  The Luscious Thrill-Her became a favorite of mine in less than 5 minutes. I really love the soft ridges in the toy. Unfortunately, after about 25 minutes of fun, I must've gotten a little too happy because my knee bumped the gear shifter in my car while the BF was driving on the interstate & my knee knocked it in nuetral! Ahh! Scary, but so fun!

  The vibe is wonderfully made. The jelly part is a thick sleeve type thing that seems to slip off of the vibe if you tug and pull at it so I think you may be able to switch out different "sleeves" I don't think it was intended for that though. The jelly sleeve slipped right on easily after I'd pulled at it and it doesn't slide off or anything after a lot of use.

  I wouldn't say it's a large toy. It is quite small. I had no problems sliding and gliding even with no lube. I've never not had trouble getting a vibe inside. It's 1 1/2 in diameter (couldn't be a more perfect fit!) It can be inserted all the way to the base. The vibe is 5 1/2 long. It  is enough to please even a woman who prefers fat-ness. It isn't fat, but I would be surprised if it didn't please any person's preferences.

                                             
                                                   TEXTURE 

   The Luscious Thrill-Her is ridged all the way down. The ridges are noticeable. While not too textured, the ridges to add a nice surprise. Not many toys have this exact texturing and I can say, those ridges did make it a unique experience. I actually have really taken to the textured thing after using this one. I have had a toy that was twist-textured and I was highly fond of it too. Synergy Erotic got everything right in this one!


  There are 6 ridges I believe and they vary in size. As you get closer to the base, the ridges slightly get larger. This toy didn't cause me any discomfort or pain at all & that is a first for me.

  Another part of the Luscious Thrill-Her that I love is the little curved "nub" at the very end. It's not one of an intimidating nature though. I was more than shocked that this jelly toy reached the G-spot unbelievably well!

  I expected the jelly like material to keep the "nub" from being firm enough to actually give any G-spot stimulation, but... it was intense! It's right in between firm and jelly. It's got enough firmness to contour to your shape and reach the G-spot and just enough soft jelly-ness to be comfortable. It has a bit of a flexibility to it, but not much otherwise it wouldn't be able to provide such intense G-spot stim.

  This is actually the first toy that I've ever had that did provide G-spot stimulation. I was really surprised at how great it turned out to be. 

  It's comfortable for even me and I don't find that often. I would recommend this toy for any woman who's never experience G-spot orgasms or one looking to find a toy that does that. I'm pretty positive that this one would make it easier for anybody to find their spot or experience pleasure from it. 

                                   VIBRATIONS & SOUND

  It is waterproof and multi-speed, both a plus. However, the vibrations seemed dull to me. They weren't really intense, but would make good foreplay. Keep in mind though, I used old batteries. They were all I had and that could be the reason for the dull vibrations. It still wasn't disatisfying by far. The vibrations aren't the most intense and aren't likely to send you climbing the walls, but a lot of us prefer soft & light. If you have a really un-sensitive clitoris, they may be harder to work with. Still, even if used without the vibrations, this toy is a must have for me at least. It's such a good toy that even with no vibrations, it's able to hold its own and well!

  It's very quiet. I doubt it would ever be heard by others. It could probably accidentally be turned on in public and no one would ever hear it. 

  The Luscious Thrill-Her vibe more than met my standards and I'm 100% happy with it. I've had a great time with it & it is one of my favorites. I actually prefer this one over most unless I'm looking for extremely intense vibrations.

                                                       PACKAGING

  The packaging was very tasteful. It comes in a box (discrete.) The vibrator itself comes in a thick plastic container that snaps firmly allowing you to store it in the little plastic, clear container. I like that it came in that so I can keep it in it's plastic and be sure that it won't fall out or be exposed to other things such as other toys which can damage the toys and also it keeps it from getting thrown around in something like a purse where germs would easily crawl! I hate the idea of spiders crawling on my vibrators (or anything for that matter) so that's one reason I keep each one sealed well inside something.

  The packaging takes up little space & it seems to hold up no problem. I also really, really liked that the packaging didn't have seductive/nude photos littered all over it. Sorry, no offense, but that's not my taste. 

  Also, the package states that the toy is "kegel friendly." I'm not 100% sure what that means. I know it means that you can use it as a kegel excersiser and probably get results, but I've not tried that yet. 

  I'd rate the Luscious Thrill-Her vibe a 10/10. I have no complaints and am beyond satisfied with it. I think it's an extremely well made toy and clearly even the pickiest of females were in mind while the toy was designed.

  It's a beautiful blue color and clear. Mine is like a turqoise color, but I believe you can get it in pink and purple as well. I couldn't believe how amazing the toy was especially for the price. In this case, you get MUCH more than what you pay for!  I should also mention that it is phthalates free!

  You can read my honesty pledge at the top of the page!

No comments: