Translate

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

a great PeArL of the day today!




Clinique "Take the day off" Makeup remover for lids, lashes and lips.
I love Clinique! Especially their facial items. This make-up remover is
The best I've used so far. Another perk, it's really nice looking!

This make-up remover actually gets the job done. I don't know about you but I don't enjoy scrubbing the skin off my face just to remove my NON-waterproof makeup.

The removers I used before done nothing that water didn't do. I've used
the drugstore brands and even one of my favorite foundation brands, Almay. And even their's didn't do the trick. They all left my face with a nasty sticky feeling, one brand broke me out, none of them actually removed the make-up, instead it just smeared it all over my face.

I couldn't tell you how many times I ended up with bright turqoise
shimmer eye shadow still on my eyes & cheeks 3 days later (even after scrubbing with removers!) Well not anymore. Turqoise eye-shadow, you my friend are a GONER! lol It won't irritate your skin & it seems to give it a nice glow. No residue!

There is only one thing that I dislike about this one & it's the prices
I love Clinique with all my heart, but honestly a woman can't always
fork over the cash when there is bills to pay. Their prices aren't terrible, just not always affordable like drugstore brands.

Since, Clinique is one of my favs, I thought I'd let you in on some of their items I keep on hand. That would be the other 2 products in the picture above. One is primer/eyeshadow you can use it for both. It goes on great & doesn't crack or crease or smear! Now that's really tough to find in a cream shadow.

The other is hydrating cream which works great & isn't greasy, leaves no residue. The reason I love this one is because you can use it with your make-up & it doesn't cause streaks. You can even use it on top of foundation!

No comments: