Translate

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Serial Killers, Survivors, my hair removal treatment, & my unbearable sickness

Hello again beautiful readers!
I'm terribly sorry that I've not posted in weeks. I've been tremendously busy & as of 3 days ago, tremendously sick too! It's been just absolutely horrible. Everybody in my area seems to be extremely sick with this off the wall cold type thing. I'm not sure what it is, but bronchitis, laryngitis, and strep combined have NOTHING on this sickness that's going around. Anyways, I thought I'd let you lovelies know that I finally got my electrolysis machine & actually was able to use it for the first time today! How exciting! I will keep y'all updated with every treatment. Here's how today's treatment went:

 I only done a small area since I've been so sick & used all my strength to shower so I wasn't feeling up to doing too much. I didn't expect to get any results with the first treatment, but it was quick, totally painless, and I'm pretty sure all of the follicles were destroyed! The hairs were falling out immediately. I used tweezers to pluck the hairs afterward just so I would know if it really de-tached the hair from follicles and they came right out without having to pluck!

So it seems to be going well. Hopefully my next treatment will be in a day or two depending on how I feel. I will post the results. It's very exciting, to me anyways.

As you can tell, the electrolysis has been the highlight of my week thanks to being sick. There's only one person left in this contaminated house that has survived the illness so far. That's probably thanks to me cloroxing everything I touch. The rest of us have been down for days. Tonight has been somewhat better besides the migraine, bleeding nose, & dizzyness.

 The good news is I've gained my abs back from coughing constantly! Seriously. And with being stuck in bed I've had time to catch up my reading & studying which was learning about the survivors & their stories of escaping serial killers like Ted Bundy, Derrick Todd Lee, The BTK killer, Dennis Rader, Jeffrey Dahmer, & David Berkowitz also known as "Son of Sam." I've had to read the true stories of the few that survived these nasty guys & it's truly amazing.

 I've also had to read exact word for word the conversation between the killers & the judges. It was so shocking. I actually had to stop reading tonight when one of them went into great detail about raping his victims. I don't know if it was all the sinus drainage & blood I swallowed or what, but my stomach started getting sick.

 Well, sorry for the million different subjects in one post. Sometimes variety can be a good thing, right? LOL. I'm starting to feel my fever coming on pretty strong again so I will go now & take my meds before I pass out.

*Hopefully you'll hear from me tomorrow. I'll probably update you sweeties on my new learnings of serial killers & survivors & hair removal. lol While I'm at it, I'll throw in my own collection of possible ideas or "tips" to get out of dangerous situations should you ever run into one. (Based on what I gather from this crazy learning adventure.lol)*

4 comments:

Kindros said...

Sounds like you fell to a zombie plague, which if that is the case, you will not be hearing from me again as I will be taking the first steps in my zombie plan.

But as long as you get better, I'll still be here. :) Hope you get better soon. Glad you kept us posted.

Anthony J. Langford said...

Hey Kendra,
the book sounds interesting..let me know which one it was..my partner is interested in true crime-esp serial killers.

Sorry to hear youve been sick dear..hope your back on your feet..and its the silly season, so forgive yrself for not posting much..i havent either..

Hope you have a great New Years Ever and best of luck to you in 11.i have a feeling you won't need it..

xo

Sonny Faye Jones said...

Hi I'm a new blogger. I enjoyed what you wrote. I was scared and had so much I wanted to write about, I kind of lost my flow. Yes I'm a little rusty. But I enjoy blogging. I find the serial killer reading pretty interesting, and a young women as yourself is intrigued by blood and guts of it all. Do you like Criminal Minds, I do... Please if you have any advice please pass it on to me.
I'd like to hear from you, I'm trying to find other blogger. I know I'll enjoy the rest of your stuff. Sonny Faye Jones

Unknown said...

I just started checkin on your blog, are you lookin into the serial killers for personal knowledge, school. or work? Anyway, Hope you're feelin better soon and good luck with the hair removal. =)