Translate

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sprayco

I have a really lovely little share for you guys. You may remember when I posted about a perfume I'd been working on making. Well, I did and actually made two different fragrances that turned out to be pretty amazing (I call them Temptress and Enchantress.) Well, I'd done so well with the perfumes -- everybody liked them, so I kept making them, gifting them or giving them away to friends. My point is, I'd also done a little DIY body scrubs that my family and friends loved, but I ran out of ways to package them. 

So I had been looking around to try and find a way to buy bulk containers for all these things and prices for simple containers were really, really high everywhere. So I gave up hunting and just put my supplies up for the time.

Then I was discussing my needs for spray bottles (for hair, the large amounts of cleaning supplies we desperately needed spray bottles for, beauty and watering my herb garden as well as to spray the dog when he's bad!) During this discussion, a friend recommended that I try looking to Sprayco for the supplies. I told her I'd already looked around for packaging supplies (containers for my beauty products like the perfumes I mentioned) and wasn't down with paying high for it, especially since at this moment and for a good while I'm sure, I am not really making profit off the products, but more just producing high quantities and basically giving most of it away. So buying expensive supplies was not an option, but I love doing what I do! Anyways, so I ended up checking out Sprayco and I hit the jackpot! They have everything & it's nice and even better, not sky-rocket high prices! 

So that big ol' story all to show you this...




Awesome Salon Art spray bottles! They're even stylish! These are the two I have -- a pink (love it!) and blue. They're great for hair uses since they have a mist spray, a shooting spray, etc. to choose from. It's also wonderful for misting a light amount of hairspray on to styled hair. I often like to add a small amount of hair spray inside one of the Salon Art spray bottle and just mist the hair instead of use an aerosol can of hair spray because not everybody likes having that mess everywhere & it's hard to keep from getting a large amount all over everything.

Another thing is you can hang the Salon Art spray bottles by their squeeze handle! Handy! Now I can keep one at my work station for hair, one at home, etc.

The Salon Art bottles come in 16 oz. which is what these two above are or 8 oz. Most of Sprayco's products come in smaller or larger sizes, so it's really awesome to have choices.

And..


 


 These awesome little guys! They're actually not little, but still. The colors are fantastic and the bottle is a beveled square shape. This bottle is actually called Beveled Square and comes in a 12 or 22. oz. These too can be hung by their squeeze handle. And these are perfect for watering my little herb garden! It has to be kept wet but not "soaked" in order for my herbs to germinate, so I knew if I tried pouring a glass of water over the seeds in the garden, I'd ruin them or drown them, so I just give them a few spritzes with the spray bottle. I also use these spray bottles to water my two baby aloe plants. Since you have to avoid getting water on the aloe stems (or else they mold and have black flecks), I can just aim the nozzle of one of the Beveled Square spray bottles down toward the dirt and squirt, squirt, squirt!

I have squirted my cat too (she bit me is why I squirted her), but she wasn't as fond of spray bottles as I am.

In case you're interested, here's a picture of my little herb garden the very day I planted it all -- which was the very day my Sprayco bottles came to me, which was also my birthday! Aha! How neat, huh? Lovely birthday. I'd been waiting to get a spray bottle before ever even planting them because the instructions said specifically to water using a spray bottle and I was stickin' to the rules on this one!

The little herb garden (I'd just put the dirt in when I took this)


Now, let's talk a little about Sprayco.

"Sprayco is the USA's most complete line of Spray Bottles and Travel/Personal Accessories. No other manufacturer offers the quality, selection or variety of products manufactured by Sprayco.

Sprayco was established in 1983 as a division of M. Jacob & Sons, the nation's oldest and one of the largest packaging distributors. M. Jacob & Sons has been a family owned business for over 125 years.

Sprayco offers the largest variety and highest quality products at great price points. Each Sprayco product is manufactured to the strictest quality standard. All products are fully tested to meet or exceed the tough, rigorous testing standards set by the USA's leading retailers. Our outstanding products, in stock/on time policy, shipping, and customer service provide the "best service in the nation", a reputation we greatly value."

I love Sprayco! Here, I've only talked about the spray bottles that I love, but as I was saying previously Sprayco carries a huge supply of products such as containers for lawn and garden, super handy travel selection, beauty, janitorial, and travelguard. You can choose from their household, personal, industrial and even veterinary selection! So it's really handed to have all your needs from one place. Especially when they're as nice as these.


 In the travel supply section, where Sprayco has items like tooth brush holders and similar items, I notice they all said "with Microban," and that was exciting to know because Microban protects important things like your toothbrush from becoming contaminated with bacteria and mildew! I also seen a soap dish that is basically a little house for your bar of soap so that you can take your soap with you when you travel and aren't stuck using some hotel soap! The dish was this plastic container that holds it in and can even be brought safely in your luggage. I noticed it also had Microban. They also have a razor container -- how handy! I love containers for everything, so Sprayco is like real heaven for me.


Here is what they say about Microban:

"Microban: antimicrobial protection is molded into our products during manufacturing to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew providing continuous antimicrobial protection. From contact lens cases to toothbrush holders, Microban protection keeps our products cleaner for longer."

The more I read about "Microban," the more I became interested. I definitely like to keep my toothbrushes clean & have always had this paranoia after once reading that germs from the toilet can often make it to your toothbrush if it sits nearby on a sink! And there's really nowhere else for my toothbrush besides the sink, so I'm totally in love with this whole Microban ideal! You can read all about it here.


 

No comments: