Translate

Friday, September 16, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Clean-Up Mud for the face

DEEP CLEANSING CLEAN UP MUD WITH ALOE JUICE FOR BLEMISH PRONE SKIN FROM MONTAGNE JEUNESSE -

Photobucket

The mud has a blend of Aloe Vera, Willow, Rosemary and Witch Hazel to help clear blemishes and problem areas. The ingredients included in this product are great for acne and blemishes since they calm inflammation and redness. I'm a huge Aloe Vera fan. Aloe can work wonders! Rosemary Oil is an ingredient in this mask. Rosemary Leaf Oil helps tone skin and removes dryness. The mask also contains Will bark extract which is good for stimulating skin and cell growth. It can help with clogged pores, irritation and breakouts/blemishes.

The Montagne Jeunesse facial masks are so awesome and really fun to use. Strange, but true!

Right now, I'm letting the Clean Up Mud dry on my face. It's a thick and very rich mud and I must say, this mask means business! I can smell a strong medicated-like scent similar to a lot of medicated facial products for acne. It reminds me of the way the Stridex pads smell.

When  first started appyling I expected this Clean Up Mud to burn and probably cause my eyes to water like crazy, but besides a tingly cool sensation, I've not had any irritation.

I chose to apply a thick layer, to me it seems with the muds, the thicker you apply, the deeper they clean. That's just my assumption though. It's an off-white color and dries white too. I can already tell it's a very cleansing mud.

As it dries you feel your face kind of tighten and freeze in place just like with any mud, but it does a wonderful job of cleansing and diminishing pores.

After rinsing which was only minutes ago, my face was very smooth, the large cyst like bump from a bad facial powder was far less swollen and not as red. Things are looking great and I'm more than happy to report that it did not dry out my skin. It looks nice, smooth and youthful.

Also, as I cleaned the mud off I checked my skin closely in the mirror and realized it had pulled everything from my pores including blackheads! This is by far the best thing I've ever used for blackheads! It clears every clogged pore and leaves nothing behind. I was actually somewhat


shocked to see everything so clean! It left my face smoother than anything ever has. My nose is where I tend to get blackheads. While they aren't extremely bad or noticeable, I know they're there and they can be seen in sunlight or harsh lighting and I've found nothing to unclog them.

I've used the expensive strips that pull the stuff right out of your pores and those are neat, but they never made much of a difference for me. I absolutely love the results of the Clean Up Mud and it'll certainly be on my beauty shelf for good. I think this one has made it to my favorite's list.
INGREDIENTS:
Aqua, Kaolin, Hamamelis virginian water, Glycerin, Illite, Bentonite, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Sea salt, Salix nigra (Willow) bark extract, Glucose, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Xanthum gum, Panax ginseng root extract, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) flower extract, Citric acid, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Limonene Allantoin,
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Camellia sinensis leaf extract.

This Deep Cleansing Clean-Up Mud mask is extremely cleansing and filled with ingredients that are good for healing, renewing skin, cell growth, and rejuvenating, etc.

The mask is a soft and creamy texture. To use, apply evenly with a thick layer of the mask all over face (neck too if you want) avoiding the eyes and mouth. I've found that all the Montagne Jeunesse mask packets contain enough product for 2 uses, except for the peel off masks since they tend to dry out after opened. When I open a packet of one of the masks, I use what I need and place the packet in a plastic baggy for my next use. In some cases I even have enough left over for a third (light) use! These are all amazing masks with wonderfully ingredients. My skin's looking great and softer than ever!

The mask has a thick consistency, not runny. This makes it easy to wear on the face while doing other activities without worrying with a mess. You can wipe it with a wash cloth and rinse with cool water to close up  the pores after it's dried on your face. I keep it on for a good 20 minutes while cleaning house, doing homework with the kids or while I'm shaving in the bath. This gives it time to dry well then I rinse it off in the shower. To achieve best results, wash your face before using the mask. However, I don't always do that and they still work wonderfully.

This particular mask (Clean Up Mud) is made for blemish prone skin. It also helps with redness and irritations. I've tried a mud mask in the past with dead sea ingredients and every time I used it it set my face on fire! I'm not kidding. Each time I used it it would burn so badly that tears would be streaming from my face! It was really bad. I kept using it hoping I'd get used to it until one day it burned my skin leaving nasty blisters on my face. I'm not sure if I'm the only person who's experienced this type of reaction with mud masks, but just in case, I wanted to mention that the Montagne Juenesse masks have never given me that kind of issue. I avoided all masks for years after the burns, but I'm glad I've given these a shot. I usually get a cooling sensation with most of them, but nothing that's bothersome or painful. I've certainly never had blistered skin from these. I should also mention, if you have any skin allergies you should ALWAYS check the ingredients list before use. This goes for all skin care products. Just to be safe. I've listed all the ingredients in the mask above.

The Montagne masks are a great addition to your 'alone time'. Apply on the face and while it's drying you can always read a book to relax. Gives you a good excuse to get some alone time!

Check out Montagne Jeunesse online! They have facial products for both men and women and let me just say, what purr-fect prices!

No comments: