Translate

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weight loss - It's Slimple

My lovely, lovelies,

A few weeks ago I tried Slimple for the first time. Slimple is a pill that stops hunger and cravings that come from things like stress, tension, etc. I do want to go ahead and add that no matter what kind of weight loss diet you take, you should never stop eating altogether and you should always make sure you are getting the proper nutrients for your body.

I took my first Slimple capsule and remembered how badly my stomach problems were in the past when I had taken that slim quick crap. I started worrying a little that Slimple would affect me the same way.

Thank you Jesus! Slimple has never given me any stomach upsets, flare up, or discomfort at all! Finally, I've found one that doesn't cause those nasty side effects.

Anyways, I took the Slimple and didn't give it much thought other than the worrying of stomach upsets until I realized it was way past my normal eating time & I food was the very last thing I wanted! I thought surely something else is happening because I'd never experienced this with other products. I was absolutely not hungry and had no usualy sweet cravings which I have every night & usually eat a Kit Kat, and the regular chiken bites from Krystal's. I didn't even touch the chicken or the Kit Kat until several hours later and still, I was only able to eat half of my chicken bites!

I was so surprised that there were no side effects at all. I am super sensitive to any kind of weight loss, stuff. Even healthy pills can severely upset my stomach. I've been taking Slimple for weeks and have never had problems. I don't even think of food.

I didn't change my diet at all. I didn't excercise which I haven't done in a few months. I am unsure if I've lost more than 3-4 pounds yet, but I skipped a week during the tornadoes last week so that could be why. I do feel so much lighter and comfortable. It's perfect for people like me that are sensitive to most weight loss products or don't do well with shaky hands and fast heart beat.

I felt great while taking them. I didn't feel drained after they wore off. I only take one a day. I usually only eat once a day so I still make sure I eat and get enough of vitamins and such, but I usually can't even think of food until a few hours after takin Slimple. After a few hours, I'll eat a little something, but I don't have any cravings. I haven't craved my daily chocolate at all! That's just not me! It's definitely the only weight loss product I've ever used that has really surpressed my apetite.

Slimple is perfect for those times when we cannot resist food like around holidays or stressful times. There's no overeating while using Slimple. It will absolutely take away cravings. I actually seem to crave the healthier options when the Slimple has worn off after a few hours and I do eat. The healthier foods are more appealing to me for some reason.

 A lot of people take one capsule before breakfast and one before dinner. I've only needed to take one daily.

  After taking one capsule, I immediately feel content with no hunger or cravings. When it wears off & I do start getting a tiny bit hungry, I only eat a very small amount before feeling totally satisfied! I really like that, especially because a lot of times, I don't get time to eat. I seriously live off of crackers and kit kats sometimes and Slimple is great for me because I can take it & still eat what I need and want without over doing it & without worrying about not having enough vitamins and such from not eating.

  From what I've read, Slimple is the only weight loss pill that contains Macoca. Macoca is an appetite supressant.

  I really am impressed with Slimple and have passed it on to my family members. My sister just got a bottle and started taking them as well. I will have to keep a check of her results as well so I can post them. I'm not going for major weight loss, but Slimple is perfect for smaller women too who want to quickly shed a little or a lot of pounds. If you are looking to lose a lot of weight, then I would absolutely recommend Slimple. If you want quicker/better results you can simply add a little extra exercise or a slight change in your diet, but it's not necessary as Slimple will cut your eating portions down drastically.

  You can also take 2 capsules daily for better results. I've noticed a few pounds were gone in the first 6 days. I didn't have a scale to weigh myself, but I will be weighing myself next month as I continue taking them to see how it goes.

  With Slimple, you can control what you lose, how much you lose, and how quickly. There's no strict diet as with most. There aren't any surprise catches like with slim quick. I purchased slim quick years ago & thought it was going to be amazing. When I read the papers inside, I learned that you have to eat outrageous things just to get results and you'll more than likely spend a few days on the toilet! Not fun! Slimple has never caused any of those effects on me and I'm sure I would be the person to have side effects if there were any as I have an extremely sensitive stomach.

  Overall, I'd give Slimple a 10/10 rating! It has certainly changed my thinking on diet pills. I think they're beyond worth the price and I like them because they are safe and effective. I like that the Slimple company seems to care about your health and well being and most dietary products do not! I am very happy with the product and will recommend it. I used to be pretty against diet pills, but these are great for people who want to lose a little weight and gain control of their health. So many women and men suffer from health problems due to being overweight and society isn't usually very forgiving in that area. Slimple allows you to shed the pounds you need and for those who are looking to lose and gain control of their health, Slimple is great. You can take them without changing your lifestyle and when you start seeing the results you need, then you can start by gradually increasing your health by doing simple things like walking, etc. It's a wonderful option for those who need a little help to get there.

*Have any of you tried Slimple? If so, I would LOVE to hear your results. Also, to those of you who decide try Slimple, be sure to let me know how it works for you.*

Much love,
Kendra

1 comment:

charlie nitric said...

Hi Kendra -

I'm glad you're satisfied with Slimple diet pills but please be careful. Long term can be not good; rapid weight gain can occur the months after ceasing to take the pills. Weight maintenance can be a huge battle after being on diet pills also. Please be aware of that too.

From how you appear on your profile photo, you don't look like you have (or had) much weight to lose so that's a good thing. Really over weight people (and you as well) may consider simple changes in diet. It works wonders Kendra when you're able to eat better, healthier, and a heck of lot easier for weight maintenance.

I'm going to do a post on dieting and nutrition coming soon. I just keep on thinking of funny things to post and love to make people laugh along with me. More serious topics get pushed back, lol. I'll think more about that post ok?

Hey, I don't see where I can subscribe to your blog. Can I do that since I am a WordPress traitor, hahaha?

Have a nice Friday. :)