Translate

Friday, May 27, 2011

THE LONG, PAINFUL JOURNEY OF MY HAIR REMOVING DISASTER

Hello there my precious lovies. I've given lots of advice and tips of all kinds of things including hair removal. I'm not sure if any of you remember or not, but this past year, I started doing at home electrolysis. Quick note: it was pure hell and did not work. That's what lead me to this disaster of cooter burns and sores and ugly scabs.

  At the moment, I just finished a torture session of plucking each hair out one by freaking one. I'm trying my hardest to laugh and see this situation as something that will one day be funny, but as my cooter has no skin, brown ugly scabs and light scarring, I'm finding it a bit hard to laugh.

  It all started around December. I've been all crazy about permanantly removing those hairs since I first got them. When I was a teen, I started shaving daily. I've never gone more than 1 day without shaving ever since. (Well, except for the occasional tiny landing strip.) You get the point; I do not like hair on my girly parts, legs, arms, etc. I will not have it. I have gone to great lengths to get rid of it.

  Last December I was ecstatic to start my permanant hair removal journey with the Verseo system. All I can say is it's a P.O.S. (for those of you who aren't aware, P.O.S. stands for Piece Of Shit! I spent hours on end with that thing and it's long tangly cords hooked up to my cooter. The shocking wasn't so bad after using the numbing gel. You get a break after several minutes and then just when you get comfortable, you suddenly feel your cooter being electrocuted. Then, you know your break is over and the machine is back to working.

  After 15 minutes of this, you HAVE to pluck each and every hair one by one. This got so painful at times that I actually screamed and cried as the BF plucked. You see, when you pluck hairs, you're removing the total hair from the follicle. Unlike shaving which just cuts the hair shaft. Since the entire hair is being removed when plucking, those hairs will not grow back for about a week. This is the part where stupid F'n Verseo screws you then smiles politely and screws you again! You plucked after the session of electrocution, right? Ok, so a week passes and you're running around with your silky smooth, hairless cooter and you're thinking wow! This verseo shiz must really be working, I've not had hair grow back for a whole week! You are fooled! You think Verseo is killing the hair growth cycle and you start to get happy and feel like a hairless princess. Wrong! It is not the Verseo. It's the fact that you've plucked each hair from it's home and endured the suffering therfore the hair is only staying gone for a week because you plucked! $80.00 later and probably a whole new set of pads that you paid $20 for, you realize this. Then you pray to God that he will send down his wrath on those damn Verseo people who ripped you off and you pray that no woman ever has to go through what you did.

  After you finally see there is NO hope with Verseo, you explore other options. I found a terrific option just this month as I was saving up for a stupid, over priced hunk of pain called the "No! No!" Which is similar to Verseo, but not really. It's a whopping $200. So, just as I reached the half way mark on my debit card where I was saving for the stupid No! No! & Hating myself for resorting to that thing, I was given a real blessing. It's a hair inhibitor cream (or spray if you prefer) I done lots of research and decided it was for me. I've wasted money on Verseo & will hate them with every part of my being & my cooter until the day I die. I've put my poor cooter throuh absolute excruciating pain, I shocked her and I thought that was as bad as it got. Wrong again!

  After all the research, I decided to purchase this cream. It works by permanantly removing the hair ONLY if you use a method that totally removes the entire hair from it's follicle first i.e. plucking, sugaring/waxing, depilatory. After you remove the hair, you rub on the cream and continue this over time, you'll be hair free, baby! Ok, so all I needed was a means of removing that hair without plucking. 1. Plucking takes way too long on your cooter. 2. Plucking put me through major pain, but I kept enduring it for all these months! I'm not talking just the top part either, I'm talking FULL cooter. Not a single area was left out!

  I have Veet (depilatory) have used it tons of times, I prefer not to though. I have also waxed my entire cooter all on my own before. No problem. Just excruciating pain. My cooter's been through hell by now so I think ' at this point, she can handle anything.' I wanted to get a sugar instead of wax, but had little options at the store & was in a hurry. I got Nad's. Let me go ahead and say, my poor, poor, defenseless, burned, cracked, deformed, brown, scabbing, pink and scarring cooter. What did she ever do to deserve this kind of torture?!

  I got all excited and got ready. It wasn't the pain of ripping you first few layers of cooter skin off along with the hair that bothered me. Like I said, I was pretty much ready for a good deal of pain. I prepared and said I'm taking this on once and for all!

  I read the directions over & over. I rubbed the strip of green wax in between my palms while lying on my bed. I stuck the strip on & felt really dang happy that I was finally getting a real permanant removal. All I had to do to start this removal was rip those babies from their tiny little holes. I rubbed hard to make sure the wax stuck well. Then I ripped it off with all of my might. Didn't hurt much at all. It didn't grab a single hair either. Then, I tried again with the same strip (As directed on the box) nothing. I used another strip. Nothing. Another and I used it in a different area. Nothing.

  By this time my hands are sticky and so is my cooter. I have never in my life felt anything this sticky and f'n impossible to deal with! It was worse than super glue. I am not exaggerating! At this point, I was so frustrated (and sticky) that it was time for a smoke. I needed one badly after all this. Too bad my lighter was perma-glued to my hand. I used my other hand to pick it off & while trying to strike it, my thumb glued to the striker! I ripped it off and finally achieved my smoke. Then, I jumped furiously up from the bed to go wash the mess off & my pretty zebra comforter came dragging along behind me. Huh? Why on earth is my comforter stuck to my ass? Well, apparently the glue, uh I mean wax had smeared to my lower thigh and real close to my cheek! I ripped the comforter off of my ass & stormed into my bathroom.

  I had no idea what to do so I stood there looking around. I saw a bottle of dish detergent, scrubbing bubbles, peroxide, sugar scrubs, lots of soap. First I tried soap. That did nothing. My hands even stuck to my towel. Then I tried dish detergent. Not much better, but worked a little while scrubbing vigorously with a cloth. Still sticky. Next: sugar scrub. Then I grabbed the peroxide and scrubbed it all over my hands and crotch. Not a damn thing! I was reaching for the scrubbin' bubbles when I decided to give the detergent one more try.

  Finally, it was still terribly sticky, but not to the point where my towel would glue to my cooter so I gave up. Couple days later, decided I was not giving up on my hair removal. This cooter would be permanantly naked once and for all no matter what it took.

  Remember, this is a couple of days later and the Nad's bullshit wax ( I can't for the life of me figure out why nad's is still on the market after how it's permanantly damaged so many women. I didn't know this until after!) did not remove hair. The nad's was so awful that it just made me sticky. It didn't even break the skin. I am not sensitive, either. Now, after those couple of days passed, I went for the Veet. I rubbed it on real quick & rinsed my hands then immediately turned on the shower and stepped in. This was less than a full minute. As soon as I got in my cooter was burning so badly I could've cried. It was actually painful. I could feel my skin being eaten away. No joke! I looked down and saw little spots where the skin was totally gone and I could see it just rotting away. Have you ever turned over an old hunk of wood outside and saw tiny little worm holes or trails all over it where a worm or something has eaten through making a tunnel like thing? This is exactly how my cooter looked! The skin that was not yet rotting away was turning grey. Probably because it was the death of my poor skin.

  I'm trying to rinse it off quickly as possible and it's so painful just to touch that I couldn't do it! I kept trying to gently swipe the Veet off and it was the most painful thing I've ever felt. I had to just do my best & use the shower head to spray it off. I was terrified. As soon as I rinsed it, I tried wrapping a towel around my wait & it stuck to the raw skin. I wasn't able to put anything over it. I laid down and called my sis & a few minutes later the cover was stuck to my raw cooter where that clear liquid was leaking from the raw, open skin and drying to my cover! It started feeling like someone used a hammer on my cooter and then dumped boiling water on top. I was truly thinking I was going to have to go to the ER! I never go to the hospital, ever! Thankfully, I made it with no ER visit. That would've been humiliating!

  The only thing that saved my cooter from probably deformation and even more severe burns was that I just so happened to be taking aloe vera pills for a few weeks! That is why it started scabbing and trying to heal so soon. Still, it's been 3 days and my cooter looks disgusting. It looks deformed. It's dark, dark brown where the burns were and some are peeling off. Those areas are shiny pink. I'm hoping there will be no scars. :(

  I absolutely hate Nad's and Veet! The next day, I took pictures of my cooter and as I was "inspecting" I noticed nasty bruises all over it! Gosh, it looks like someone beat my cooter up. I've used Veet before and never experienced anything like this and I usually leave it on for 6-7 minutes!

  After that, I've been totally freaked out by the sight of it. It doesn't even look right anymore. The aloe is making an enormous difference though. I believe that's the only reason it's healing.

  Now, I just finished plucking each hair one by freaking one. I can usually handle plucking the hairs without screaming except for the upper ahem... lips (sorry for the graphic, ugly details) Anyways, that one inch on each side is just too painful. Thankfully, I was able to pluck every one of them off today because I no longer have much feeling left in those parts. A special thanks to Nad's and Veet! Thank you crappy, cooter ruining companies who have made my cooter ugly and unable to feel jerking tiny hairs out one by one! I was able to pull them all out with not much pain at all! I didn't even squeal. I'd rather it not have happened by severely ugly-fying my crotch though.

  Right before I started typing my story, I went ahead and rubbed on the hair inhibitor lotion now that the hairs have been fully removed. I'm supposed to use it 3 more times today I think and 2 tomorrow. Or is it 2 today and 3 tomorrow? Anyways, I am happy that I'm finally starting a the REAL journey to hair removal. No more crappy, lying Verseo. And just incase you are wondering, I do keep a shit list. It currently includes: Verseo, Nad's, and Veet. Veet is not so much on my shit list as I'm just angry. The nad's is what caused the reaction even though I used it 2 days before! But, Veet is usually not too bad although I don't use it unless I have to because it's nasty, stinks, contains harfmul chemicals and easily causes yeast infections. EW!

  But, before I resorted to my plucking each hair tonight, I tried doing a sugar wax. I made it myself. Lemon, Sugar, honey, are some of the ingredients. Very simple unless you do like I did and over cook it then get it stuck to your finger while it's at a boiling point and then try sticking it to your crotch only to find that you cooked it too long and it's so hard it will break. Ugh! This hair removal will be the death of me. Then, I had a beautiful time trying to clean the pan I used to cook it in. Oh Jesus! It was rough. It actually did come off the pan with a little hot water and dish detergent soaking. Now, I'm waiting on my new sugar to come in & that will hopefully work for removing the hair and I won't have to dull my neon pink tweezers by plucking every crotch hair I have.

  Although the sugaring is much more pleasant (if you do it right) it's still messy. I ended up somehow getting a nasty clump of it stuck to my beautiful zebra comforter, my furry pink cover and my freakin' new tee shirt from Wicky Tees. :( Man was I pissed! Good thing is, it should wash out.

  I'll be updating how this goes on my second round which should be this week! I'm scared, but so desperate that I will do anything! I need to look into a good cooter number that's cheap just incase the feeling comes back in my cooter. Anybody know a good numbing gel?

  Now that my crotch feels like it has died and gone to hell, I will still keep you lovelies updated on this journey (if you're not too grossed out yet.) and will be revealing the product I am using and will also do a nice review on the hair inhibitor I am using. It's a good one! The only thing I hate is that you have to totally remove the hair first. Still beats the No! No! and the stupid Verseo.

  While I'm still here, do any of you have ANY stories or tips you'd like to share with me? Anything little extras that may help? What have you tried? Am I the only one who's had a disaster like this? Have you ever burned your poor little crotch? I'll be very appreciative for any shares, tips, advice!

Much love,
Kendra

(PS. Wish my crotch luck!)

No comments: