Translate

Monday, January 17, 2011

OUTRAGEOUS ORBS INSIDE MY HOUSE!

I guess I could call this my PeArL of the day...
I debated on whether or not I should post this embarrassing pic, but it was just too damn good to pass up! Do you see my orb on my shoulder?! AHH!
So y'all already know how obsessed I am with orbs. I've just been waiting to finally get one inside my house & finally! The day came! This was a few days ago, like Thursday I think.

I know, I look like some crazed grandma. lol But I was coloring my hair (that's why I have the neon pink hair cap on & hair standing up everywhere! lol) and I right in the middle of the process of mixing all my ingredients to make the color when this pic was taken.

I immediately said "delete that!" lol Because of how crazy I looked, until I notice the orb. Then I snatched the camera and started taking pics around my room.

Here's the 2nd pic. He had moved to the TV!
How cool! I was so excited that I actually got a little overwhelmed! lol I know, I'm crazy for posting this outrageous pics and normally I'd be too embarrassed to do so, but I just had to show off my orb! (Yes, I've claimed him!) lol
Do you see him right under the TV screen?

And the 3rd pic. He moved from my shoulder to the TV the curtain in the background!



And then I couldn't capture him in anymore pics!
So the very next evening, I tried again. Look what I got...
It's a little hard to see thanks to the paint test markings, but its a circle right beside that small strip of lighter pink paint. See him?! This one was taken the evening after I got those first ones on my shoulder & TV.


Here it is again!
So, I started looking through my other pics from the Christmas party we had & WHOA! There are tons of orbs in the house! They must've just recently moved in because they've never showed up in any other pics. But the Christmas pics show orbs around all the kids & they were paying in a tent that was one of their gifts & it had a tunnell attatched & I took pics of them inside the tunnel with my dog pookie and there are orbs all in there with them! How cool! Now I'm all overwhelmed again!

Wish I had time to post them all! Here's a few more:



In this one, I cropped the kids out (for safety reasons. lol I'm paranoid.) But these orbs are kinda hard to see. There is one in front of the blonde head (my twin.) Right underneath that orb is buggy (one of the kids!) She always has orbs in her pics , I usually do, my mother always has them in hers,but my 2 sisters haven't ever had any. and one right beside the top corner of the picture on the white wall. One right behind my mother (the curly blonde in the kitchen wearing Pj's!) One big half orb right in the light in the kitchen.
These are white orbs which mean "protection and high frequency."
So far, I've only seen white orbs in the photos taken inside my house.

*I guess I better stop before I get too picture happy. lol I probably past that already, but I hope you liked these! I just get SO extremely excited about orbs. Let me know what ya think. :)

Much love to y'all forever!*


2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fun pics, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Furree Katt said...

wow, those orbs really look cool!