Translate

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Cleanser






The Ageless Derma cleanser is an Anti-aging, Glycolic Facial Gel Cleanser. It comes in a black, sleek little 4.0fl oz/120mL bottle with a snap-top lid.

The Ageless Derma Cleanser contains Glycolic Acid, which is well-known for its ability to completely remove dead skin cells and help with acne. This, in turn means you're skin will be somewhat renewed, really since those built up dead skin cells, makeup, dirt that's clogging your pores, etc are being washed off. This is how I would describe what my skin looks like after I started using the Ageless Derma Cleanser. Brand new! It was pinker, less dull looking, and even the tiny little lines I have seemed to be gone. I literally woke up today (after using the Ageless Derma Cleanser while showering last night) and thought "whoa. My skin looks good." My enlarged pores were greatly minimized. The blemished I had on my chin were more healed, with just a slight purple tint to them and a flake of skin over them -- where they had dried out! And don't even get me started on the glow I noticed. It's really lovely. 

Due to the Glycolic Acid, I expected my skin to be very dried out, but after giving it a look-over before applying my makeup today, I didn't even bother adding my usual facial moisturizer. There was no need. What a happy feeling to wake up with fresh-looking skin.


Oh, and long-term use of Glycolic Acid also helps diminish the fine lines/wrinkles over time. It also helps remove scars and other marks on skin.

Ageless Derma Cleanser also contains Acetyle Acetate and Ubiquinone to remove makeup, pollution and other skin irritants. These also help fights signs of aging!

Ageless Derma Cleanser is made in the U.S.A!

Here is what Ageless Derma's website says on Ubiquinone:

" Ageless Derma’s Gel Cleanser contains ubiquinone, otherwise known as CoEnzyme-Q10.  Ubiquinone is a potent antioxidant that penetrates the skin with ease, allowing it to work deeply.  It replaces the dwindling natural antioxidants once found in our bodies that dissipate with age.  It aids in rebuilding collagen and elastin, both imperative to younger, more supple-looking skin.  It prevents damage that can be done inside the skin cells due to free radicals."

And more, it also contains aloe juice, which you guys know how big a fan I am of all things aloe! 

"Natural ingredients are a hallmark of Ageless Derma’s products and the Anti Aging Glycolic Gel Cleanser also contains natural aloe juice as a key ingredient.  The aloe plant has known healing abilities for the skin.  It is useful for relieving the damaging and burning effects from exposure to the sun’s UV rays, a leading cause of premature wrinkling.  Aloe juice can also heal dry skin and act as a salve for wounds.  It contains a multitude of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and enzymes to work wonders on your skin.  Most importantly, aloe juice has been shown to reinvigorate new cell production and circulation."

" One more ingredient that makes Ageless Derma’s Gel Cleanser so effective is soluble collagen.  This is a protein built from amino acids that will add structure, springiness and elasticity back to your skin."


Ageless Derma Cleanser has virtually no scent. I don't notice any scent when I'm using it, but when I first got it, opened it and smelled of it, I noticed a scentless-scent, if that makes sense. It's a clean scent, when I do actually notice it. 

Unlike other Glycolic Acid cleansers I have used in the past, I haven't had any burning or irritation while using the Ageless Derma Cleanser. I think it may be due to the ingredients being really good quality, and at least some of them natural.

However, sensitive skinned people may want to do a "spot-test" on their inner wrist before using. Glycolic Acid can be kind of powerful, although I've had zero issues even when I massage it in my skin for minutes at a time.


                     Instructions for use
 As you would with most cleansers, simply apply a small (dime or a little bigger sized amount) to face and neck, avoiding the eyes. Then massage. I like to apply it to my damp skin since it seems to really lather nicely when it is damp.

It feels so good to use this cleanser. I really don't know what it is about it, but I like the way it feels to clean with. I will get carried away just massaging it over my face/neck. 





                               Ingredients


Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Sodium C.14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropil Hydroxysyltaine, Glycerin, Aloe Barbandesis Leaf Juice, Ubiquinone, Tocopheryl Accetate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Soluble Collagen Disdoum EDTA, Dehydrocaetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.









As you may be able to see in the picture below, the Ageless Derma Cleanser is a clear, thin product with a slightly soapy consistency. It's not a super-foamy cleanser, but I really enjoy the slight lathering action it has going on. It feels so cleansing to just massage it all over my skin. It's almost like I noticed it was doing something that I haven't felt with other soaps. Perhaps it's the super cleansing.



And below, you may be able to see what it looks like on my hand there. I tried capturing the way it lathers, but it was tough. This gives you an idea, though.


No comments: