Translate

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Maadisha Natural Bar Soaps



I've shown you guys this photo before. Do you remember? I introduced you to the Maadisha Shampoo9 and promised to tell you about the gorgeous Ayurganic soaps from Maadisha. Well, here we are! I'm going to share with you every detail I can about Maadisha's lovely natural soap bars. This is exciting because out of every single natural soap I have ever used, my favorite has been Maadisha! Let me share a photo of the soaps...




Above you see 5 different natural soaps from Maadisha. Each have different ingredients for different people. I'll discuss each soap below.


And in this last photo, you see a close-up of the bar of soap. It's whit-ish in color and just by the view you can see how incredibly creamy and rich it is! 

Maadisha has this entire line of soaps I've showed you. You may remember my post on their Shampoo9? Well, the soap is called Soap5. 

One of my favorite things about Soap5 is that it's organic and all, but also that it's enriched with different "Ayurganic" ingredients, which mean you can get some mind-blowing benefits from using the soaps. 

Maadisha never uses harsh ingredients in their soaps. Using natural soaps, especially those with ingredients like Maadisha's means no more UTI's caused by the soap products you use, no more yeast infections from your soap, irritation, eczema and other skin irritations! I even put my neice a bar of this in her back-pack because the poor thing has been suffering from UTI's since the summer and the doctor keeps giving her products that only make it worse! I know this because I read the ingredients on her "meds." 

Moving on...

Soap5 does not leave a film on your skin, but instead conditions and leaves it feeling silky. This is not a feeling I have experienced before, either. 

Let's talk about some of those ingredients in Soap5


  1. Sunflower Oil – helps treat skin infections and inflammations
  2. Safflower Oil – offers powerful dirt and oil-removing abilities
  3. Coconut Oil – prevents dryness and flaking of skin
  4. Palm Oil – contains natural antibacterials that help protect skin cells
  5. Aloe – shields your skin from dangerous toxins
Y'all guys know how crazy I am about aloe! I eat it straight from my plant, I use it on absolutely every part of my body. So I'm of course impressed that Maadisha put it in their Soap5! I could go on talking about ingredients and what each are good for for literally hours, but I'll just keep it short this time... Aloe is not only amazing for healing and for your skin, it's also a natural anti-fungal & anti-bacterial agent! This means those of you who suffer from recurring UTI's or yeast infections will find much relief in Soap5, and possibly prevent them from keeping on happening.

Also, while we're on ingredients, I want to go ahead and share something else really exciting about Soap5. Ya'll may have kept up with my journey with my teeth. I hope so. If not, you will not have a clue what I'm talking about. I also done a video showing you all the different soaps I've used to brush with and why, which were the worst and which were best. Now, I've used Soap5 for brushing and have been for 2 weeks now! Let me stop to do my disclaimer thingy: I'm not a doctor. I'm not recommending that any of you brush your teeth with soaps. I'm simply telling you what I have done and how it has helped me, so if you try it and it makes you gag don't go blaming me. 

Now, when I seen the outstanding ingredients in Soap5, I knew I'd be using it on my body and in my mouth. Here's why:

1. Safflower oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil and aloe are all top 'ingredients' for the healthiest teeth when brushing and going natural. I've been studying on this for ages, and I was so stunned when I read the ingredients in one soap that had everything Dr. Judd had recommended! See, before I would find soaps with one or two of the recommended ingredients, but Soap5 had it all, so I immediately decided to brush with it.

Also, it's neem enriched and I've been needing to incorporate neem into my brushing because it's said to be one thing that provides the most healing for someone who wants to remineralize and restore their dental health. By the time I read "neem" on the soap label, I was headed to the bathroom to brush!

Now, I want to stop rambling about my teeth-brushing and talk about Soap5, so I'll end this briefly by saying that I'm totally satisfied with the way Soap5 works for my mouth! Also know that Maadisha is not encouraging people to brush with their soaps. This is simply something I decided to do on my own. In fact, on their website they say "This product is for EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes. is not known to have any side effects, but should you develop any reaction please stop using it and consult your physician immediately." So whatever you do, do so as I did -- at my very own risk.

I like that Soap5 has the least taste of every soap I've used. 

Now, more about ingredients:
 sunflower oil, safflower oil, palm oil, coconut oils, aloe, lime essential oils, turmeric. Additional ingredients based on Soap5 scent selection. 

It'd be helpful to include the short detail Maadisha has added on each of their soaps, so I'll do that now:

The unscented bar (for sensitive skin):

"A treat for our friends with allergies we have a fragrance free, all organic, sensitive skin soap. This soap creates a creamy lather and contains moisturizing properties to help maintain healthy, beautiful skin."


The  Patchouli Enriched bar:

"Earthy Patchouli soap contains many essential oils blended with organic orange peel for a refreshingly soothing experience."

Lavender Enriched Bar:
  
"Using our Lavender soap will create for an overwhelmingly calming experience . Strongly scented Lavender combined with organic comfrey root are soothing and relaxing with built-in hydrating qualities."


The Neem Enriched Bar:

"Our traditional Ayurvedic, organic Neem and Holy Basil antibacterial soap helps maintain healthy skin. A touch of wild ginger prevents any infections, and the addition of Olive Oil serves as the perfect complement."

The Orange Enriched Bar:

"Our Orange enriched soap forms a creamy smooth lather enriched with Ayurvedic blends of timeless organic extracts. Spicy orange peel for exfoliation and refreshingly cool lime as an astringent. Antiseptic turmeric brings in the radiance and forever aloe serves as a moisturizer and repairs skin. Therapeutic rosemary makes for a soothing experience. A marginal touch of fragrance is added to make a perfect soap."

 
 The “Ayurganic” ingredients in Soap5 are a rich source of Vitamins A, C, D, and E, all of which play an essential part in the holistic method of rejuvenating and revitalizing your skin. Soap5 is chemical-free and gives your hands natural moisture, leaving them feeling like satin.


Each of the Maadisha Soap5 bars have their own scent, unless you get the unscented version. The scent I am currently using (Neem Enriched Soap5 bar) has a light fragrance that is hard to describe. It smells soapy, but I have no words or anything to give you a better idea. It doesn't smell like flowers or grass or fruits. It's just a barely there scent. This is good for those of us who are sensitive to fragrance. I can use this and smell it lightly, but it doesn't linger on my skin for long. It just leaves it with a clean scent. This is good because it doesn't end up giving me a headache.

As for the satin and silk claim, it's true. The first thing I told my lovie after using the Soap5 was that it was so creamy and left my skin feeling silky smooth. I've never had any soap do this for my skin. Also, for those of us who tend to get dried out skin after showering, this is the best soap to prevent that! It leaves my skin soft, smooth and moisturized. I can even use it on my face, and since the ingredients are actually good for all skin types (no breakouts, no ingredients that'll cause acne, but many of the ingredients will actually help heal acne and scars and prevent breakouts!) it works wonders on my face as well. 

Note: Maadisha recommends letting the soap dry between uses (don't let it set in a puddle of water) and it'll last longer.

I wish you guys could just touch my skin and the bar of Soap5. Seriously, it feels so different than other soaps! It's a soap I look forward to using, and it cleans me better than anything. I love that I don't have residue left behind like I do with Dove bar soaps, Dial orange bar and Olay Ribbons. Also, using it to shave could even help prolong your razor's life! This is because you aren't dulling it with the ingredients in most other soaps, but are helping the blade with ingredients like olive oil and coconut oil, which are actually used to keep a razor blade sharp over time!







No comments: