Translate

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Pearl Of The Day: Unique Active Wear. In the mood with B-Skinz!

                                                                          B-SKINZ                              


   B-Skinz is an online shopping site that sells active wear for women, men, boys and girls. Active wear, boring? Usually that's true. Most active wear is just as un-fun as excersize (for most.) That's why B-skinz is so awesome. They're active wear is the farthest thing from boring! It's actually stunning and the most comfortable clothes I've ever put on! Check out a couple of my B-Skinz items...
   
 


The shorts. Ah, the shorts! Are they not the funkiest, most unique little lovelies you've ever laid eyes on? The colors are oh so bright and to make me fall in love even more, zebra print! Nothing I love more than bright, funky, unique and zebra print! Just about every thing I own is zebra print and now I can exercize... or wear them to tan! They're the most comfortable things I've ever worn. I actually find them comfortable enough to sleep in. When I first saw them, my jaw hung wide open! I love these babies. These make me want to exercise where before it was like pulling teeth for me to actually do it. I hated it and still don't love it, but these are very motivating!

I love wearing them. Even after miles of walking and stretching they don't get uncomfortable or sweaty and itchy like most. No suffocating in these! I love how easy they are. They go perfect with a cami when I'm walking the track and they bring out my funky side. I wear them to the tanning bed too since they're easy and comfortable and I don't have to fight with them while getting undressed, tanning for 20 minutes then re-dressing. After a while having to fight with clothes during one tanning session becomes a nuisance. These are my perfect tanning/excersizing shorts! Just wearing them makes me want to run and jump.

Couldn't say too many good things about these. They're just awesome. They're great for you bikers!


And this would be the front and back photos of the bra. It's perfect! Bright purple, zebra print and comfortable. I couldn't be a happier girl! I love this thing. Underwear is one thing I complain about a lot. It's uncomfortable and I tend to get ill and grouchy when I have to wear ill-fitting underwear (or any at all) for too long. The bra is perfect. Plenty of support, easy fitting. No worries with trying it on first which most women have to do before buying a bra. This type is fitting no matter your size. I wear it under a really thin and very low cut top when I go walking. That way, it's comfortable, you can't see through the top of my thin shirt and the pretty thing shows through the low cut. Even under a low cut plain top this funky bra adds spice, style and unique-ness.

B-Skinz is incredible in my book! I love their styles. There's so many unique prints to choose from. I might just have to take on a few more excersizing days just to wear them! The spandex shorts are great for any sports and they'd be my preference since they're so comfortable and the cute colors/styles are just icing on the cake. They have an adorable children's selection! The shorts can be worn for anything really, even if you aren't an exercizer they'd still be a cute little addition to a wardrobe. Honestly, I'd wear them even if I wasn't going walking. The bras or "sports bras" are great for all sports/excersizing or just for comfort.

B-Skinz has a really super selection, it's hard to choose just one style! They also have tank tops, capris, swimwear, skirts, headbands, etc. I actually recieved an adorable purple zebra print headband that matched the lovely bra, but M (the little girl) has gotten off with it. She loved that thing.

The clothing items are all very durable and seem like they are totally capable of withstanding even the most rigorous workouts. They seem like they're going to stick around for years of use. The material is most comfortable. No sweaty shorts sticking to you. They're breathable. B-Skinz will certainly be our place for active wear! The kids are involved in several different sports which will be coming up soon so we've already been planning on more B-Skinz. Definitely beats any of the sports shops we've shopped at. Much nicer items, and they seem so much more durable than those of the popular shops in our area. I'd much rather purchase from B-Skinz than to have to keep forking over money for new items that don't hold up. I would absolutely say they're worth the prices.


No comments: